How can Symbaloo be even more useful?

Ad Pop ups

So I made a really cool webmix for my students to use but there is one big problem. I sent it to them via google Classroom. But when they click on the link the background was a picture of a man and a snake from some movie or show they are advertising for and in fact a pop up of the previews began playing. I changed the tiles and the background color the tiles sit on to a solid blue but on their chromebooks inappropriate vioce overs and backgrounds pictures are posted behind and all over the rest of the page except where the tiles lay. This is not what is shown on my school laptop which is where and how I made this webmix. I will not use it until I hear back from you.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jenn PetragliaJenn Petraglia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Team SymbalooAdminTeam Symbaloo (Admin, SymbalooEDU) responded  · 

Hi there,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. If you are experiencing this issue, please email feedbackus@symbaloo.com with your account email and we will transfer your account to an EDU account, which does not display these ads.

Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Lauren | Team Symbaloo

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MitchMitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are having the exact same issue in my school district. Hope we can get this resolved.

Feedback and Knowledge Base