How can Symbaloo be even more useful?

Still No Backup

Why is this thread requesting backup with over 600 votes marked Complete, when there is still no backup?

http://en.support.symbaloo.com/forums/138396-how-can-we-make-symbaloo-even-more-useful/suggestions/5356161-allow-backup-of-my-mix

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paul DahlenPaul Dahlen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Team SymbalooAdminTeam Symbaloo (Admin, SymbalooEDU) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have changed the status of the request. Please continue voting on the original request as this thread will be closed and marked as completed.

Our developers are aware of the feature request and hopefully they will be able to work it into Symbaloo in the future.

We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,
    Team Symbaloo

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mó GMó G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why indeed. May I share a tip ?
        I have made screenshots of my web mix PLUS all tiles have been bookmarked to help me get tiles back quicker in case I should start all over again
        ( by accidentally deleting it for instance : I had gathered very few tiles yet when I foolishly pressed the wrong button .. starting from scratch today would be tricky if I only relied on my memory ! )

Feedback and Knowledge Base