How can Symbaloo be even more useful?

Allow multiple owners to edit one symbaloo webmix. (i.e. If a teacher creates a webmix but gives me editing rights.)

Allow multiple owners to edit one symbaloo webmix. (i.e. A teacher can create a webmix but grant another teacher editing rights.)

314 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JaymeJJaymeJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Team SymbalooAdminTeam Symbaloo (Admin, SymbalooEDU) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thank you for your great feedback. I will forward this on to our developers, and hopefully they will be able to work it into Symbaloo in the future.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! Thank you for using Symbaloo.

Best regards,
    Lauren | Team Symbaloo

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DougDoug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So...still no collaboration feature. That sure would be helpful...

• QuentinQuentin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, we need really this function, I could help you to do that. I work with some developpers.

Best regard.

• SusanSusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this feature! Collaboration is a necessary feature missing from your platform.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm an educator, and I'd really appreciate this feature. Thanks for a great product.

Yes please- multiple users on a symbaloo mix is essential for project based learning.

• bb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this feature as well! My grade level has looked for something we could use to share our resources on, and again...a dead end! Bummer!!

• CharlieCharlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To make this really useful in a 1:1 school with multiple grade section this is a must. We have three sections of each grade and want to keep the curriculum on all three in sync. Right now if all three teachers use the same symbaloo then only one teacher has control of it; if three could control it then they can add and edit tiles as they need instead of sending requests to one teacher who gets all the work,

• Robert BlakeRobert Blake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I want to create some webmixes and allow groups to add to them. It make this great tool even more useful.

Please add this feature! It would be a great way to collaborate with one another. Be it collaboration among educators, among teacher and students, or among just students.

• Kate BirdKate Bird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree, this would be a fabulous way to collaborate and share resources.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base