or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a computer lab teacher and my kindergarten classes always seem to delete a tile at least once a week. It's a hastle to have to go through every time and figure out exactly which game was deleted and then have to add it back. I would love to be able to recover everything they delete!

• Manley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can take recovery by using "Cloudbacko home" software , This software gives backup and recovery as well. You can absically take backup by using "Cloudbacko software" it helps in taking backup and helps in restoring as well this software gives backup to dropbox as well. It supports Mac , windows etc. Leaving a link below just check: http://www.cloudbacko.com/free-backup.jsp

• Therealanimale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. An option for the retrieval of an occasional delete of a tile would be nice.
        Or at least a y/n option.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was looking for something similar to this, but instead of a tile I was thinking of a whole webmix: it is too easy to delete a webmix _it's happened to me that I accidentally delete one_ I think taht before it is deleted a question or two should be asked "Are you sure..." or that for deleting a webmix something else than clic on the cross(X) has to be done, because sometimes there is a lot of work behind a wemix full of useful tiles.

Feedback and Knowledge Base