How can Symbaloo be even more useful?

I would love to be able to rearrange the order of my webmixes or at least have them alphabetically listed so I can find them easily.

I would like to be able to move the order of my webmixes for ease of use. Or at least have them alphabetical so that I can find them easily. This would be great in the drop down menu and also in the tabs across the top.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jgargalyjgargaly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HansHans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It took me a long time to figure this out; here is how you do it:

1. Hover over the name of the webmix you want to move; the cursor turns into a quadruple arrow (I don't know what that symbol is called)
        2. Click on the tab (webmix name) and while holding the left mouse key down, drag the tab left or right.
        3. That's all there is to it.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, does anyone have any thoughts on rearranging their webmixes?

• Errin TopolovecErrin Topolovec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. There are a few that I use daily if not hourly and need to bop between them. Having them far away from each other is a pain!!! I added a few mixes from the symbaloo site and it really messed me up. PLEASE make it so that I can move them to the left or right!!!!!

• LuannLuann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surely there's a way to rearrange them. I have so many now that it's difficult to use.

Feedback and Knowledge Base